Accurate Verification, Testing & Calibration
Designed primarily for the accuracy verification of mechanical Oil and Refined Fuel flowmeters, Stream’s Oil facility utilises highly repeatable Master Meters to ensure the optimum level of verification accuracy. Using simulated test fluids to provide characteristics identical to diesel, Stream facility is ideal for flowmeters with aluminium internal parts – which could be ruined using water.
Each flowmeter is tested at either two, three or five flow points, with the test at each flow point being repeated at least twice to ensure repeatability of the flowmeter (the single most important performance factor of the instrument).
Our service covers most manufacturers’ flowmeter, whether for process or energy measurement.
Oil Meter Calibration Service Features
- Ideal for Petroleum, LPG, Oil or specialist Refined Fuels meters
- Doesn’t damage aluminium internals (unlike water)
- Highest level of calibration accuracy and traceability
- Used for Positive Displacement (PD), Turbine or Coriolis Mass flowmeters
- Flow meter sizes 20mm to 100mm (depending on meter technology)
- Flow rates 20lts/min to 1300lts/min
- Fully traceable service to National Standards
“Vigorously trained, painstakingly accurate – Stream’s repair, refurbishment and calibration services are second to none. We have developed our skills and our facilities over decades, to provide you with the very best in flow meter support.”