The 515 GN11 application measures the volume, mass and gross heat content of natural gas. The instrument uses a frequency volume flow input and analog temperature and pressure sensor inputs.
The instrument is compatible with a wide range of flowmeter frequency outputs. Millivolt signals, reed switches, Namur proximity switches or pulse trains can be selected via its smart front-panel programming.
The SGERG calculation (AGA-8 Gross Characterisation Method) is used to obtain accurate values of density and compressibility factors for the flow calculations.
- Uses SGERG (AGA-8 Gross Method) Natural Gas compressibility calculations
- For Natural and Coke-Oven Gases
- Allows quadrature flow input for ISO 6551 level B pulse security
- Allows for non-linear correction
- Selection of second language and user tags
- RTC logging with over 1000 entries
- Infra-red communications port on front panel
- Pulse width and scaling of pulse output
- 4-20mA retransmission
- Selectable protocols on serial ports including Modbus RTU and Printer output
- Front panel adjustment of 8-24V DC output voltage
- Backlit display
- LCD backup