The ABB HygienicMaster FEH610 is designed specifically for the food and beverage industries in a cost-effective, robust package.
The sensor is fully CIP/SIP cleanable, manufactured from FDA approved materials and certified with 3A, whilst the flowmeter is available as an integral or remote mount design – with or without local LCD display. All versions use a common transmitter with easy to understand diagnostic message for improved operator efficiency.
HygienicMaster FEH610´s variable process connections simplify installation and reduce inventory and replacement costs – making it ideally suited for standard hygienic applications.
HygienicMaster FEH610 is ideally suited for hygienic standard applications featuring all functions required – no more and no less – the perfect device for everyday applications. Simple and economical.
- Field-proven powerful and flexible transmitter technology
– ABB common HMI concept
– Easy Set-up function for simple and intuitive configuration
– Through-the-glass operation
- One single transmitter for all design types
– Integral mount design or remote mount design
– With or without local LCD display
– Universal wide range power supply
– 1 analog output, 2 digital outputs
- Robust construction for rough environmental conditions
– Hermetically sealed flow sensor
– Protection of the inside components against Condensation, vibration and corrosion