SwirlMaster FSS430 is the basic flowmeter within the SwirlMaster range and designed for volume flow measurement applications.
Like the FSV it uses a two-wire transmitter with leading edge DSP-Technology with excellent vibration compensation and enables user friendly intuitive operation directly through the glass (optional). Flexibility in installation, due to low required inlet and outlet sections save 75% straight pipe run.
- Easy assembly – Only the shortest possible straight pipe lengths are required / Measuring ranges have been well adopted to the flow rates
- Intuitive operation – Easy Set-up function / Clear text display / Meter configuration through the front glass with closed cover
- Accuracy for liquids, gases and steam – +/- 0.5 % of rate
- Process connection / meter sizes – Flange design DN15 to 400
- Approvals for explosion protection – ATEX, IECEx, cFMus, NEPSI
- SIL2-certified in accordance with IEC 61508
- Output / communication – 4 to 20 mA / HART 7 / Modbus RTU-RS485
- Optional binary output – For use as a limit switch, pulse output or frequency output
Please download our datasheet for full product details.