The Stream Autoswitch kit can be fitted to any of the following Neptune 800 Series mechanical batching registers.
842L33 – Mechanical Batching Register (Single Trip)
842L37 – Mechanical Batching Register (Double Trip)
844L69 – Mechanical Batching Register with Mechanical Ticket Print Facility
The autoswitch is designed to be factory fitted by Stream, and fits neatly to the side of the register with a link arm connecting the switch to the trip spigot at the rear of the register.
The kit can provide two stage switching whether the flowmeter is fitted with or without a mechanical autostop valve. When using the unit with a mechanical autostop valve, setting of the switch takes place automatically with the opening of the valve handle and provides electronic or Pneumatic switching of either a pump or a remote valve to provide two stage remote valve closure. Alternatively the switch could be used to start/stop a pump and remote valve.
When used on a register without a fitted mechanical valve the kit is supplied with a trip handle which conveniently fits to the rear of the register to provide the mechanical batch start.
The autoswitch can be supplied either Electronic (ATEX Approved EXD) or Pneumatically powered, depending on the switching required and provides an ideal solution for electro-mechanical batching in hazardous areas.
- CE Marked – EMC / Low Voltage / ATEX Directive compliant
- Electronic or Pneumatic Options
- Proven robustness & reliability
- Neat, compact design with highly accessible internals
- Low profile space saving cover option
- Ingress protection to IP677 ( 7 joules impact )
- Quick accurate adjustment of “Kwiklok” splined cams
- Can be with mechanical register with or without autostop valve
- Explosion-proof construction