Suitable for any clean air or gas, the Itron Delta QD meter uses Rotary Piston technology (Positive Displacement) to measure very low flow rates – making it an ideal replacement for clumsy, bulky Diaphragm meters. The flow of gas moves the pistons and each rotation traps and transfers a specific volume of gas – making it highly accurate and suitable for start/stop applications.
- High accuracy and rangeability budget meter
- Very low pressure loss
- No influence of installation conditions nor stop-and-go flow rate on the accuracy
- Protection class IP67 9-digit mechanical totaliser
- Various options available: Cyble Sensor, high frequency transmitter, thermowell, etc.
The Delta QD is designed to measure natural gas and various filtered and non-corrosive gases as well as compressed air and due to its volumetric principle of measurement QD, its metrology is not influenced by installation conditions. Consequently, it can be used to build very compact stations without installing a straight pipe inlet before the meter. They have been especially designed for industrial use and for secondary measurement and are particularly adapted when the flow can be low or irregular.
Flow range :
- QD25 0.8 to 25 m 3/h
QD60 2 to 60 m 3/h
- Accuracy +/-1,5% from min to maximum flow rate