The M-Bus Center is configured entirely using an appealing, user-friendly interface operable with any customary web browser (HTML5). The graphic display shows the IP address configured manually or obtained via DHCP.
M-Bus to BACnet IP Gateway
The M-Bus Center is furthermore an ideal system component for integration into a BACnet IP network. Once an M-Bus meter is registered or imported to a Center, it is immediately readable via the BACnet IP. The M-Bus Center and the registered M-Bus slaves are each detected as separate device objects with a static list of analogue input objects (M-Bus value). Integration into a higher-level BACnet IP system requires no configuration.
General menu navigation
- Overview of all meters
- Meter and data logger configuration
- Backup and data export
- Status of the M-Bus readout is immediately visible
- Daily usage
- Weekly usage
- Monthly usage
- Annual usage
Current and historic measurements
- Meter identification including name, cost centre and location
- Measurements of the last readout
- Last readout on specific dates, e.g. end of month
Testing and commissioning
The M-Bus Center with integrated high-power level converter enables rapid configuration and commissioning.
The automated read-out of up to 250 M-Bus slaves guarantees error-free and continuous data acquisition for later analysis and billing.
- Automatic meter scan
- Supports M-Bus primary and secondary address
- 300 to 9600 baud
2400 baud recommended
Plug & Play communication to energy management and billing software.
As an open energy management system, all energy meters with M-Bus are read. If necessary, individual device drivers can be created. All available measured values are archived and transferred to the higher-level energy management and billing system e.g. EMU Joulio-Web
- Meter readout failure
- M-Bus error flags analysis
- Monitor for communication with third-party systems
- Relay outputs for alarm system
Hard- and Software
- Integrated high performance level converter
- MicroSD card for data storage
- Modular software architecture
- M-Bus short-circuit and current monitor
- M-Bus to BACnet IP
- M-Bus to OPC UA
- Data expot as .CSV and .JSON
- (s)FTP Upload
Protection of investment
The open communication and Gateway functions allow our energy meters and data loggers to communicate with systems of different manufacturers. This protects your hardware and installation investments.