The EMU Professional is a multifunctional energy and power meter, just 90mm wide with outstanding flexibility and accuracy.
Via direct or current transformer connection the EMU Professional helps to analyse and monitor a variety of parameters in the most exacting applications in the residential, commercial and industrial sectors.
It combines the functions of a multimeter, a power and energy meter and datalogger.
With the TCP/IP module you can see all the parameters via a password protected website. Or even simpler – when defined measurement readings are exceeded or fall below thresholds the module sends an email or SMS.
- Peak demand optmisation
- Maximum alert
- Contact for energy direction (Import/Export)
- MID B + D approved for fiscal billing
- 1 or 5A current transformer connection for upto 20,000/5A or 4,000/1A
- Direct connection up to 75A
- Control input for high, low tariff and double tariff
- High performance Opto power MOSFET SO pulse output, 5-600 Vac or Vdc (max 90mA)
- Graphic LCD Display (60x30mm) with back lighting
- 8 Digit display with one decimal place (00000000.0kWh)
- Low power consumption (just 0.8w/phase
- Accuracy class B (+/- 1%) for active energy to EN50470-1, -3
- Cost centre billing
- Load optimisation
- Power monitoring with alarms
- Ventilation & heating facilities
- Building control monitoring
- Energy Management