The ST-F010 can be used to monitor actual flow rate, where no signal re-transmission or totalizer functions are required. The unit has large 26mm high digits displayed on its clear LCD screen and can be simply programmed through its alphanumeric configuration menu.
- Very large 26mm (1”) digits.
- Piegraph indication: ten segments.
- Selectable on-screen engineering units; volumetric or mass.
- Ability to process all types of flowmeter signals.
- Auto backup of all settings. Operational temperature -40°C up to +80°C (-40°F up to 178°F).
- Intrinsically Safe – ATEX, IECEx, FM and CSA approval for gas and dust applications.
- Explosion/flame proof II 2 GD EEx d IIB T5.
- Easy configuration with clear alphanumerical display.
- LED backlight option.
- Loop or battery powered, 8 – 24V AC/DC or 115 – 230V AC power supply.
- Sensor supply 3.2 / 8.2 / 12 / 24V DC.
- Range of case and mounting options – ABS or Aluminum, Wall, Panel, Pipe or Meter mounted
- Signal input : Flow Reed-switch, NAMUR, NPN/PNP pulse, Sine wave (coil), Active pulse signals,(0)4- 20mA, 0 – 10V DC.