The F011 can be used to display both running total and accumulated total simultaneously, where no signal re-transmission or totaliser functions are required. The unit has large 17mm high digits displaying running total and an 8mm display of accumulated total and can be simply programmed through its alphanumeric configuration menu. The F011 is offered with the options detailed above.
- Displays running total and accumulated total.
- Large 17mm (0.67”) digits for resettable total and 8mm (0.31”) for non resettable accumulated total.
- Ability to process all types of flowmeter signals.
- Selectable on-screen engineering units; volumetric or mass.
- Auto backup of all settings.
- Operational temperature -40°C up to +80°C (-40°F up to 178°F).
- Range of case and mounting options – ABS or Aluminum, Wall, Panel, Pipe or Meter mounted
- Intrinsically Safe – ATEX, IECEx, FM and CSA approval for gas and dust applications.
- Explosion/flame proof II 2 GD EEx d IIB T5.
- Easy configuration with clear alphanumerical display.
- LED backlight option.
- Loop or battery powered, 8 – 24V AC/DC or 115 – 230V AC power supply.
- Sensor supply 3.2 / 8.2 / 12 / 24V DC.
- Signal input : Flow Reed-switch, NAMUR, NPN/PNP pulse, Sine wave (coil), Active pulse signals, (0)4- 20mA, 0 – 10V DC.