The F014 is a local indicator to display the actual flow rate, total and accumulated total. The total can be reset to zero by pressing the CLEAR button twice. The eleven digit accumulated total however can not be reset to zero. Related to the accumulated total, a scaled pulse is generated for re-transmitting the count on the display. A wide selection of options further enhance this models capabilities.
- Displays instantaneous flow rate, total and accumulated total
- Scaled pulse signal output according accumulated total
- Large 17mm (0.67″) digit selection for flow rate or total
- Ability to process all types of flowmeter signals
- Auto backup of settings and running totals
- Operational temperature -40°C up to +80°C (-40°F up to 178°F)
- Very compact design for panel mount, wall mount or field mount applications
- Rugged aluminium field mount enclosure IP67/NEMA4X
- Intrinsically Safe – ATEX, IECEx, FM and CSA approval for gas and dust applications
- Explosion/ame proof II 2 GD EEx d IIB T5
- LED backlight option
- Loop or battery powered, 8 – 24V AC/DC or 115 – 230V AC power supply
- Sensor supply 3.2 / 8.2 / 12 / 24V DC
- Scaled pulse output according to accumulated total and Flow rate
- NPN/PNP pulse.
- Sine wave (coil).
- Active pulse signals.
- (0)4 – 20mA.
- 0 – 10V DC.
Please download our datasheet for full product details.