The F110 is the most popular model in our range of flow rate / totalizers, complete with pulse and analogue output signals. Even demanding applications are catered for with our base unit configuration. A wide selection of options further enhance this models capabilities, including Intrinsic Safety and full Modbus communication.
- Displays instantaneous flow rate, total and accumulated total
- Selectable on-screen engineering units; volumetric or mass
- Ability to process all types of flowmeter signals
- Auto backup of settings and running totals
- Operational temperature -30°C up to +80°C (-22°F up to 178°F)
- Very compact design for panel mount, wall mount or field mount applications
- Rugged aluminum field mount enclosure IP67/NEMA4X
- Intrinsically Safe II 1 GD EEx ia IIB/IIC T4 T100°C
- Explosion/ame proof II 2 GD EEx d IIB T5
- Analog and pulse signal outputs
- Full Modbus communication RS232/485/TTL
- Loop or battery powered, 8 – 24V AC/DC or 115 – 230V AC power supply
- Sensor supply 3.2 / 8.2 / 12 / 24V DC. Signal output (0)4 – 20mA / 0 – 10V DC according to flow rate
Please download our datasheet for more product details.