The Fluidwell D011 is a local, panel mount indicator that displays running and accumulated total. Total can be reset to zero by pressing the CLEAR button twice and a non-resettable accumulated total is available with eleven digits. The measuring unit to be displayed is simply selected through an alphanumerical configuration menu. No adhesive labels have to be put on the outside of the enclosure – ensuring a weather proof and user friendly solution.
Unique, robust IP66, IP67 (NEMA4X) panel mount front enclosure made of die cast aluminum, allowing even big jets of water and total immersion.
Programming can be done by your own crew with the exact same, plain and sensible menu-driven structure like the F-Series, saving setup time and cost.
- Displays running total and accumulated total
- Large 17mm (0.67″) digits for resettable total and 8mm (0.31″) for non resettable accumulated total
- Selectable on-screen engineering units
- Ability to process all types of flowmeter signals
- Auto backup of settings and running totals
- Operational temperature: -40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 176°F)
- LED backlight option
The D-Series is a DIN-sized display and the better alternative for your existing, not waterproof, front panel mount indicators in extreme weather outdoor applications or e.g. in food industries where working environments are often cleaned with powerful water jets.
- The D011 fits in flow measurement applications where a local totalizer function is required without flow rate or re-transmission functionality.
- Power Supply: Basic: 8 – 30V DC. 4 – 20mA input Loop-powered. 24V DC. (24V AC is pending.) or 115 – 230V AC is pending.
- Sensor Supply: 1.2 / 3V DC or 8.2, 12 & 24V DC.
- Flowmeter Inputs: Pulse type inputs: Reed-switch, NAMUR, NPN/PNP pulse, Sine wave (coil), active pulse signal, (0)4 – 20mA, 0 – 10V DC
- Communication: HART communication is pending for a more advanced model