Used mainly with the Stream ST/LX and ST/GX range of turbine flowmeter, the F112 flow rate indicator / totalizer, has 15 point linearization on the input plus pulse and analogue output signals.
With a wide selection of input and output options, an array of enclosure styles and a wide choice of power supplies the F112 is unbeatable in its class.
- Displays instantaneous flow rate, total and accumulated total
- Input linearization (upto 15 points) to follow the flow curve of the meter
- Selectable on-screen engineering units; volumetric or mass
- Ability to process all types of flowmeter signals
- Auto backup of settings and running totals
- Operational temperature -30°C up to +80°C (-22°F up to 178°F)
- Very compact design for panel mount, wall mount or field mount applications
- Rugged aluminum field mount enclosure IP67/NEMA4X
- Intrinsically Safe II 1 GD EEx ia IIB/IIC T4 T100°C
- Explosion/ame proof II 2 GD EEx d IIB T5
- Analog and pulse signal outputs
- Full Modbus communication RS232/485/TTL
- Loop or battery powered, 8 – 24V AC/DC or 115 – 230V AC power supply
- Sensor supply 3.2 / 8.2 / 12 / 24V DC. Signal output (0)4 – 20mA / 0 – 10V DC according to flow rate