In worldwide operation for over 30 years, the Neptune Type 4-MT has full UK Weights and Measures Approval for fiscal billing and ensures exceptional accuracy with unrivaled longevity. Offered with a range of mechanical register options, common to the choice of Neptune flowmeters – including Non-resetable Totalising, Resetable and Totalling, Mechanical Batching and Ticket Printing. When combined with the 842 preset register and autostop valve assembly the unit becomes a robust and reliable mechanical batching system – ideal for hazardous environments.
Utilising rotary piston technology the Neptune Type 4-MT flowmeter ensures the highest level of accuracy and greatest batch repeatability with proven longevity and reliability.
- No straight pipe lengths or power requirements
- 100% mechanical batching capability – ideal for hazardous areas
- Fitted with change gears for positive calibration
- High resolution pulse output option
- Autoswitch fitting enables remote pump/valve switching
- Totalising, Resetable, Preset and Ticket Printing Registers
- Two stage valve and Air-release options
- Greatly enlarged air release improves performance
- Low pressure drop, high flow range
- Compact light weight
- Fully compatible with new E4000 Electronic Register System as well as conventional 800 Series mechanical registers
- Oscillating piston with hard, low friction Nituff Teflon impregnated coating for long life.