Offering all of the benefits of the well established Neptune MP flowmeter and utilising the well established Positive Displacement principle, the Neptune MP flowmeter is also available as a blind flowmeter with a pulse output – ideal for use with electronic batch controllers, totalisers or a PLC.
The Neptune MP flowmeter can be supplied prefitted with a Type 45 (Reed Switch) or 45HR (Hall Effect) pulse unit – mounted directly to the flowmeter gear train. Without a mechanical register the pulse unit can interface directly to any electronic (AC,DC or battery powered) devise or PLC – benefiting from the superior mechanical performance of the flowmeter whilst offering connection to the very latest digital control equipment.
Full details of the 45 and 45HR Pulsers can be found within this section of our website.
- No straight pipe length requirements
- 100% mechanical flowmeter with ATEX Certified Pulser – ideal for hazardous areas
- Fitted with change gears for positive calibration
- High resolution pulse output option
- Flowmeter sizes ½” to 3”
- Flow Rates 3.8 to 1140 Lts/min
- Integral Air-release and Strainer option