Offering all of the benefits of the well established Neptune TypeS flowmeter and utilising the well established Nutating Disc principle, the small size Neptune TypeS flowmeter is available with the Neptune 600 Series Mechanical Resetable and Non Resetable Totaliser – ideal for filling, dosing and fluid monitoring applications.
The Neptune TypeS flowmeter can be supplied pre-fitted with the 600 Series Register which is mounted directly to the flowmeter gear train – offering the benefit of positive accuracy enhancement during re-calibration.
The Neptune TypeS flowmeter with 600 Series Register can also be fitted with the 45 or 45HR pulser which can interface directly to any electronic (AC,DC or battery powered) devise or PLC – benefiting from the superior mechanical performance of the flowmeter, with mechanical totalisation whilst offering connection to the very latest digital control or remote monitoring equipment.
Full details of the 45 and 45HR Pulsers can be found within this section of our website.
- No straight pipe length requirements
- Exceptionally Robust & Reliable – over 30years in-field operation
- 100% Mechanical Flowmeter and Register – ideal for hazardous areas
- ATEX Pulser with High resolution pulse output option
- Fitted with change gears for positive calibration
- Nutating Disc Technology – allows passage of particulate matter through chamber
- Flowmeter sizes 5/8” to 1”
- Flow Rates 7 to 189 Lts/min