Offering all of the benefits of the well established Neptune TypeS flowmeter and utilising the well established Positive Displacement (Nutating Disc) principle, the Neptune TypeS flowmeter is also available with the Neptune 157 Mechanical Non Resetable Totaliser – ideal for monitoring total fluid use.
The Neptune TypeS flowmeter can be supplied pre-fitted with the 157 Register which is mounted directly to the flowmeter gear train – offering the benefit of accuracy enhancement during re-calibration. The Neptune TypeS flowmeter with 157 Register can also be supplied with the 45 or 45HR pulser which can interface directly to any electronic (AC,DC or battery powered) devise or PLC – benefiting from the superior mechanical performance of the flowmeter, with mechanical totalisation whilst offering connection to the very latest digital control equipment.
Full details of the 45 and 45HR Pulsers can be found within this section of our website.
- No straight pipe length requirements
- 100% Mechanical Flowmeter and Register – ideal for hazardous areas
- ATEX Pulser with High resolution pulse output option
- Fitted with change gears for positive calibration
- Flowmeter sizes 5/8” to 2”
- Flow Rates 7 to 606 Lts/min