The Sensus 620C was Europe’s first fully recyclable composite water meter. Being truly environmentally friendly, it is free of heavy metal, complies with the most stringent regulations governing potable water compatibility and possesses class-leading measurement accuracy.
The meter is the result of four years research and development at Sensus with specialist polymer manufacturer Barlog and stems from growing industry concern over the continued use of metals in water meters.
Ensuring environmental and whole-life cost advantages in utilising the latest composite technology, with the meter proven to perform equal to or better than brass-bodied equivalents. The 620C and 620MC is essential to companies with a real commitment to sustainable procurement.
Sensus composite meters are not only manufactured using lower carbon materials, they are also AMR-ready – the composite is also more flexible than metal, allowing the meter to expand when frozen reducing the risk of the body splitting.
Stream are exclusive UK Master Distributors for the Sensus range of water and heat meters. The Sensus 620C is one of the UK’s leading primary water meter with a host of features including:
- Sizes 15mm and 20mm
- Inline and Concentric (Manifold) options
- MID Certified to MID MI001
- WRAS Approved for UK water use – used by UK Water Utilities for fiscal billing
- Unrivaled flow accuracy and measurement range
- Positive Displacement Technology
- No Upstream/Downstream straight pipe requirement (unlike single jet multijet or Ultrasonic technologies)
- Fully supported in-house by Stream – the true meter experts
- Discounted future calibration support available on this product