The Sensus 640C has been designed in conjunction with the Water Utilities to provide exceptional performance coupled with the very latest wireless communications technology. Like the 620C, the Sensus 640 is fully recyclable using composite materials – making it truly environmentally friendly.
The real advantages however are associated with its LCD 9 digit display with alarm icons and its integral radio transmitter (available with a selection of transmission frequencies.
Being fully fiscally certified the 640 is already the standard domestic water meter for a number of UK water companies and can be purchased by utility contractors exclusively from Stream Measurement.
The many features of the Sensus 640C include:
- Integrated radio data transmission
- Sizes 15mm and 20mm
- MID Certified to MID MI001
- WRAS Approved for UK water use – used by UK Water Utilities for fiscal billing
- Unrivalled flow accuracy and measurement range
- High resistance to impurities and aggressive water
- Positive Displacement Technology – No Upstream/Downstream straight pipe requirement
- Light, Robust & Easy to handle
- Unipulse composite body is less likely to split with frost