The latest version of the MeiStream Plus has been redesigned for the Water Utilities to incorporate the same register design as the Sensus 640 to provide onward 868Mhz or 433Mhz radio transmission.
Sharing the same low starting flowrate of standard Meistream Plus, the meter is MID certified to MI001 and holds Metrological accuracy Class C according to 75/33/EEC.
Like the MeiStream, the MeiStream Plus offers a revolutionary new floating turbine design and is WRAS approved for UK drinking water use.
- No Straight Pipe-length Requirement (In-Built Flow Conditioner)
- MID Pattern Approval to MI001
- High Overload Capability (Peak Flow)
- Qualifies for Enhanced Capital Allowance Scheme
- Vertical or Horizontal Installation
- Temperature resistant up to 70°C
- 433 or 868Mhz Radio Transmission