For over 12 years Stream Measurement have supplied the Sensus PolluCom E heat meter system, during which time many thousands of these meter have been installed throughout the UK.
Very low cost and exceptional reliability make the PolluCom E ideal for use in district heating programs and within commercial heating systems.
The Pollucom E can be purchased as a heat only, cooling only, or combined (heat+cooling) energy meter. In the case of the latter the switchover point between heating and cooling energy metering is programmable, even after installation.
PolluCom E is available with a range of reading and data communication modules, including:
Mbus (to EN 1434-3) – with an unlimited number of readouts & play interface for radio reading systems
Mini-Bus for use with Touch Pad Reading systems or as a plug & play interface for radio reading systems
M-Bus (to EN 1434-3) or Mini-Bus with two inputs for consumption meters with remote reading pulse output
- Meets the requirements of EN 1434 (MID MI004) Class2
- Temperature range of the flow sensor from 5 to 90 °C, thus also ideal for cooling applications
- Integrated Datalogging option
- Option of Removable Calculator for ease of installation and operation
- Fast updating of measuring values (2 seconds for temperatures, 4 seconds for heating output and flow rate)
- Standard optical interface
- Tariff function for differentiated consumption billing (e.g. in dependency on heating output)