Designed to be very compact and has no moving parts, safeguarding it from wear and damage from particles, whilst ensuring product longevity and low ownership costs.
Supplied as a ‘Hybrid’ System the standard Pollustat A is suitable for Heat, Cooling or Combined Heat/Cooling applications and exceeds the requirements of MID Class2 and EN1434-2 which makes it ideal for RHI monitoring applications.
Covering line sizes 15mm to 40mm and designed as a compact system, all of the system elements (Flow Sensor, Temperature Probes and Calculator) are covered under a single calibration certificate
Its range of communications options including Modbus, Mbus, Pulse, LON and MiniBus ensures compatibility of the Pollustat A with any Automatic Meter Reading (AMR) or Building Management System (BMS).
- Certified to MID MI004 Class2 / EN1434-2 – Fully RHI Compliant
- Ultrasonic design – no moving parts and tolerant of particulate matter
- Supplied as a complete system including temperature sensor pockets
- Battery, 24v or Mains Powered
- 1.5m Cable between Calculator and Temperature Probes as Standard
- 0.3m Cable between Calculator and Sensor – enables remote wall mounting of Calculator
- PT500 Temperature Sensors
- Sizes 15mm to 40mm (Qp0.6 to Qp15)
- Range of output options – Modbus, Mbus, LON, Pulse or Minibus
- Onsite engineer support available