The Sensus PolluTherm Energy Calculator for heat, cooling or Combined (Heat + Cooling) energy applications is widely considered the best in its class. The unique design of the Calculator ensures its flexibility – whether used with the AN130 or Meistream mechanical flow sensors, or combined with an electronic flowmeter. With its choice of power, communications and PRT options the CF range guarantees the highest level of system flexibility, reliability and accuracy.
- Certified to MID MI004 Class2 – Ideal for RHI Monitoring
- Heating, Cooling or Combined (Heat+Cooling) Applications in one integrator
- External Communications Options including Pulse, Mbus, LON or USB
- Mains or Battery Powered
- Fully AMR & BMS Compatible
- Use with any water meter including Sensus AN130, WPD and Meistream
- Easy to use display
- 4Wire PT500 Temperature Sensors – means cable lengths can be changed in-situ without affecting the certification or accuracy
- Inbuilt Datalogger
The PolluTherm Energy Calculator is fully compatible with all of the cold and hot water meters offered by Stream (see previous page). Exceeding the requirements of PTB, DRIE and OIML to meet the CEN Standard, the CF range is ideal for District Heating Networks and Power Plants.