Stream’s most popular, low price, Batch Controller – ideal for use with Stream Unipulse flowmeters.
The ST-F130 batch controller has two control outputs as standard for two-stage batching or one-stage control with a scaled pulse output. The operator can enter a batch quantity or execute repeated batches very simply. During the batch, the preset value is displayed simultaneously with the batched or remaining quantity. The automatic self-learning overrun correction will ensure an accurate batch every time. On-screen engineering units are easily configured from a comprehensive selection. A wide range of options further enhance this models capabilities, including Intrinsic Safety for hazardous area applications and full Modbus communication.
- Large display shows preset value and running batch value simultaneously
- Two-stage batch control for valve and/or valve and pump control
- Batch Overrun compensation
- Easy operator batch selection
- Count-up / COunt-down function
- Remote Start / Stop input
- Scaled pulse output refl ecting accumulated or batched total
- Large display of actual batched quantity and Total – seven 17mm Digits
- Large Display of Preset Value – seven 17mm digits during programming and 8mm digits during batch process
- Green LED Backlight
- Auto backup of settings and running totals in EEPROM memory
- Compact design can be wall, panel, pipe, post or feild mounted
- Rugged aluminum or GRP feild mount enclosure
Please download our product datasheet for full details of this batch controller.