In addition to the batch control functions of the ST-130 the F131 offers an analogue output of the displayed flow rate. The operator can easily enter a batch quantity or execute repeating batches. During the batch process the preset value and flow rate are displayed simultaneously along with the batched or remaining quantity. The automatic overrun correction will ensure an accurate batch every time. On-screen engineering units are easily configured from a comprehensive selection. A wide range of options further enhance this models capabilities, including Intrinsic Safety for hazardous area applications and full Modbus communication.
- Large display shows preset value and running batch value simultaneously
- Two-stage batch control for valve and/or valve and pump control
- Analog output reflecting the actual flow rate
- Scaled pulse output reflecting accumulated or batched total
- Batch Overrun compensation
- Easy operator batch selection
- Count-up / Count-down function