The F133 is especially designed for the controlled delivery of varying batch quantities. Similar to the function of a fuel dispenser – the unit incorporates control functions with time delays to sequence control a pump and valve for example software to enable the unit to expect a flow within a certain period of time. The F133 displays flow rate and maximum preset quantity and will close the valve if no pulses are received from the flowmeter. Sub deliveries are also catered for – allowing the user to fill up several compartments during the same delivery. The unit offers several resettable and non-resettable totalisers as well as a batch counter. and can be further enhance with the options of Intrinsic Safety Approval for hazardous area applications and full Modbus communication.
- Large display shows delivered quantity, flow rate and status simultaneously
- Suitable for filling-up multiple compartments within one delivery
- Flow rate: seven 8mm (0.31”) digit
- All control functions available for pump start, valve control and flow rate monitoring with flexible response time
- Displays flowrate and total simultaneously