In addition to the functions of the ST-130 the ST-F136 offers an analogue output which corresponds to the status of the batch process – for example 4mA will be generated when the START button is pressed, this value will increase smoothly through the batch – reaching 20mA when the batch is finished. The operator can enter a batch quantity easily or execute repeating batches. During the batch process the preset value and flow rate are displayed simultaneously along with the batched or remaining quantity. The automatic overrun correction will ensure an accurate batch every time. On-screen engineering units are easily configured from a comprehensive selection. A wide range of options further enhance this models capabilities, including Intrinsic Safety for hazardous area applications and full Modbus communication.
- Large display shows preset value and running batch value simultaneously
- Two-stage batch control for valve and/or valve and pump control
- Analog output value reflects the status of the batch process – 14 different profiles can be selected
- Scaled pulse output reflecting accumulated or batched total
- Batch Overrun compensation
- Easy operator batch selection
- Count-up / Count-down function