Since its introduction the Unipulse flowmeter has maintained its lead as the industry standard for reliable, repeatable batch measurement for a wide range of liquids. With a pedigree born out from more than thirty years of operational experience the Unipulse boasts an impressive user base with many household names depending upon its reliability for maintaining the consistent quality of their products.
- Manufactured in the UK
- Simple, compact flow meter – easy to maintain
- Exceptional repeatability – ensures your product quality
- Choice of Process Connections
- No installation straight lengths required – ensuring convenient installation
- Measures all industrial liquids
- Long service life – minimum maintenance and low cost
- No power supply requirements
- Suitable for hazardous area use
The simple construction of the Unipulse with only one moving part reduces the overall cost of ownership and ensures an extremely long working life. Its unique design enables field maintenance to be conducted with ease ensuring a quick return to service with minimum effect on the calibration.
Offering a wide range of build options – both in process connection and materials of construction – the Unipulse offers exceptional batch accuracy with any solids free process liquid with viscosities from solvent to molasses.
The Unipulse is ideal for measuring liquids including Alcohols, Acids, Caustic, Dairy Products, Oils, Solvents, Molasses, Sugar Syrup, Yeast, Fats, Mayonnaise, Resins, Polymers, Paint, Vinegar, Water and Latex.