With a pedigree born out from more than thirty years of operational experience the Unipulse boasts an impressive user base with many household names depending upon its reliability for maintaining the consistent quality of their products.
- Simple, compact flow transducer
- Exceptional repeatability ensures product quality
- Requires no installation straight lengths
- Measures all industrial liquids
- Long service life – minimum maintenance
- No power supply requirements
- Suitable for hazardous area use
The simple construction of the Unipulse with only one moving part reduces the overall cost of ownership and ensures an extremely long working life. Its unique design enables field maintenance to be conducted with ease ensuring a quick return to service with minimum effect on the calibration.
Offering a wide range of build options – both in process connection and materials of construction – the Unipulse offers exceptional batch accuracy with any solids free process liquid with viscosities from solvent to molasses.
The Unipulse is ideal for measuring liquids including Alcohols, Acids, Caustic, Dairy Products, Oils, Solvents, Molasses, Sugar Syrup, Yeast, Fats, Mayonnaise, Resins, Polymers, Paint, Vinegar, Water and Latex.