Traceability & Accuracy As Standard
Stream’s Return to Factory Flowmeter calibration services ensure the highest level of calibration accuracy and test rig traceability is achieved. With their wide range of test fluid mediums including Water, Air and Oil, Stream provide one of the largest calibration offerings in the UK.
Our standard service checks the flow meter accuracy at two flow points, the test at each flow point is repeated at least twice to ensure repeatability of the flowmeter (the single most important performance factor of the instrument).
Our service covers any manufacturers flowmeter – whether for process or energy measurement, covering any technology, including Positive Displacement, Turbine, Electromagnetic, Coriolis, Vortex or Swirl – and offering a service for Industrial Process, Water, Heat, Gas, Steam, Compressed Air, Oil and LPG meters.
- Fully traceable equipment
- Highest level of calibration accuracy and traceability
- Service for all process and energy meters
- Selection of fluid mediums – Water, Oil or Gas
- Collection & Delivery Service
- 24Hr turnaround for scheduled meters
- Supported by our ISO9001 Quality Programme
- Stream provide a subcontract calibration service for many of the UK calibration houses and their facilities are used by a number of UK based manufacturers to verify their own products and master check meters.
“Vigorously trained, painstakingly accurate – Stream’s repair, refurbishment and calibration services are second to none. We have developed our skills and our facilities over decades, to provide you with the very best in flow meter support.”